Tuesday 16 March 2010

The Inflammatory Food Nutrition Program

Hey Guys. For those of you that  have already signed up for the 17 week challenge and the Beta Fitness Nutrition Bible have a look at the photo here. I made this for my lunch today. I just wanted to post it to show you that your food choices don't have to be boring! Get as much colour as you can and enjoy the good food! The weather has started to warm these last few days - so why not start to bring out those salads and fruits - remember to always include a food from your protein group and any of those fruits/veg to accompany it. Keep to the program and you will burn that fat away in 14 days!
 
The salad I made used Romaine lettuce, water cress, baby spinich, peppers, cucumber, spring onion, cherry tomatoes and cellery (nice and simple but full of colour!). I grilled a frozen salmon, added some sea salt and pepper to the salad, and drizzled some extra-virgin olive oil over the top. To accompany the meal I had a kiwi fruit and a handfull of blueberries. So a fantastic low carb meal thats full of vitamins and fibre - perfect!

For those of you who havn't signed up but are interested in either the 17 week challenge or the Nutrition Bible, please email me at paul.barette@betafitness.co.uk and I will send them out to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to the exciting new Beta Fitness Blog page. Here you will find articles, advice, the latest news and events, AND discounts to services on offer. So make sure you bookmark this page and keep checking back for the latest from Beta Fitness!