Wednesday 18 January 2012

Meta Force Bootcamp - spotlight

Here's Pauline at the end of a Meta Force Bootcamp session. Pauline is now taking part in her third 6 week course of Bootcamp and had this to say:
 
"I started going back to the gym in April last year to lose weight and get fit but after a few months of  training, things were getting a bit repetitive and I was soon hitting the dreaded plateau. I then decided to try Paul’s bootcamp which has been fun although challenging but more importantly so rewarding! I managed to lose quite a few pounds but more importantly inches off my waist and improve overall fitness. The bootcamp comes complete with a cardio programme to do alongside and a meal plan to help you choose the right foods,  all that with a friendly and professional approach! I am doing my third bootcamp now and have lost another 2cm off my waist in just a couple of weeks. My overall strength has also greatly improved. I can’t recommend it enough if you are serious about losing weight and getting fitter!"

Bootcamp courses run for 6 weeks throughout the year at various times of the day to suit gym members. If you would like more information please contact us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to the exciting new Beta Fitness Blog page. Here you will find articles, advice, the latest news and events, AND discounts to services on offer. So make sure you bookmark this page and keep checking back for the latest from Beta Fitness!