Sunday 8 January 2012

The 11.5 stone challenge

So here is the change of my body shape and composition after 1.5 years of on/off weight training and only a few months of following a meal plan. From earlier posts you will remember I ended up bulking myself up due to eating too many calories, so it's been longer than it could and should have been to get to this stage. I would realistically say that these results (and probably even better results) could easily be achieved in 4-6 months of regular training and decent nutrition.

So what's next? Ladies and gentleman - I introduce to you...

...THE 11.5 STONE CHALLENGE!

The goal? To burn more fat (7lbs) whilst maintaining most of my lean muscle. This is going to take a good amount of time and is going to be difficult...but we all know I like challenges!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to the exciting new Beta Fitness Blog page. Here you will find articles, advice, the latest news and events, AND discounts to services on offer. So make sure you bookmark this page and keep checking back for the latest from Beta Fitness!