Friday 25 November 2011

Holiday Season Special Offers!!

Hey Guys!

I know it's early, but I wanted to give you all your Christmas presents a little early - call me eager - but I like to strike while the iron is hot!

So from now until the 1st January you can grab these special prices:

- 6 one-on-one PT sessions (+2 free) from £150
- 12 one-on-one PT sessions (+4 free) from £240
- '12' 12 week weight loss course £250
- Express 20 minute massage (buy 4 get 5th free) £10

If your interested in taking a closer look under the wrapping paper get in contact and book a FREE consultation.

If I don't see you before, have a great holiday season, stuff yourselves with all the turkey you can manage, and come see me to get you back in shape! :)

Paul, Beta Fitness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello and welcome to the exciting new Beta Fitness Blog page. Here you will find articles, advice, the latest news and events, AND discounts to services on offer. So make sure you bookmark this page and keep checking back for the latest from Beta Fitness!